Google+ Zhivana Designs: New Listings in My Jewelry Supply Shop :skin>

Saturday, January 19, 2013

New Listings in My Jewelry Supply Shop

Lately I've been going through my supplies, taking tons of photos and putting up new listings in my supply shop on Etsy. Over the years, I've bought so many amazing jewelry components - it's been a bit of an obsession. I wasn't sure if I would use them to make jewelry or sell them, but I didn't care - these were items I just had to have!

30ss Vintage Light Siam Ruby Chatons

When I started making jewelry, I knew I wanted to make my pieces as eco-friendly as possible, so I've purchased LOTS of vintage components (as well as some new ones). But I can only make so much jewelry, and as time has gone on, I've become more clear on the direction I want my designs to take.

15ss Vintage Jet Black Chatons

Buying so many supplies has been uncharacteristic for me. My decorating style tends to be pretty minimalist and I don't like a lot of clutter. I've lived with an over-full studio for several years as part of my development as a jewelry designer, but I really want to get more focused now. So I've been going through all of my supplies and making decisions about what I'll be using, and what (though it may still be something that I love) needs to go.

I've already listed quite a few items, and there will be lots more to come over the coming weeks:
Zhivana Designs Supply Shop

Stop by and take a peek - and let me know what you think about my photography. I bought a new camera after dropping the old one. I'm still working on it, but I think my photos are already better than they were before - I should have dropped my old camera a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment