Google+ Zhivana Designs: Front Page Treasury :skin>

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Front Page Treasury

So excited to see my "Spring Rain" treasury on Etsy's front page this afternoon!

Etsy's front page at 1:00 p.m. this afternoon!

I've been curating treasuries on Etsy for years now, and I just love it! I wasn't even aware of the treasury system when I first wandered on to Etsy to list a few pieces of jewelry. But one day I suddenly noticed that my views had skyrocketed. I managed to trace the spike to a front page treasury that had been curated by one of the owners of the lovely shop Spongetta. It spurred me on to make a few treasuries of my own, and before long I was hooked! With only a few breaks here and there, I've been making treasuries ever since, and it's still always a thrill to see one of them on Etsy's front page.

No comments:

Post a Comment